Saturday 23 May 2015

Channeling the spirits...

Trial fit of the new heater channel (I couldn't trial fit the old one of course as most of it had become
weetabix :P )



It's not quite ready for welding in yet, still a lot of cleaning up to do... plus I think I'm going to have to replace the rear crossmember as it's looking VERY bad, more welded on plates than member!

And while I was faffing around I tried the front wheel arch repair panel for size...
 There's a funny story about this panel...
I bought it in 2005 for a project that never happened, then as it wasn't needed anymore tried to sell it three times on eBay to no avail... lucky for me as I now need it myself!


Ok, so it wasn't that funny a story... or funny at all... look, if you don't like the jokes it's tough! Quite frankly I'm surprised you've made it this far, I'd have probably given up by now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment