Saturday 23 May 2015

And, CUT!

Now the eagle eyed amongst you (yes, you there!) may have noticed the wiring, that big grey thing with the cut ends sticking out... yes, I cut the main wiring loom malarkey! It was in the way :P
Also it's split in a couple of places, frayed where it exits through the rear quarter panel into the wheel arch and right in the sodding (sorry for the language, Steve Rogers wouldn't be happy) way of the repairs I need to do to the rear wheel arch!
Ah, the rear wheel arch... yet another cornucopia of repair panels, of which more later.

Meanwhile I've left the poor old door hinge hanging around!
 Don't worry, every time the door is open I rest the outer end on a jack... I'm going to try and get away without taking the door off, I'll be using it to place the a post repair panel and keep the door gap correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment